Despite the recent developments with the COVID-19 virus, IUPAT is committed to providing the same exceptional level of service to all of our members. However, for the wellness of our members and staff, we have made the decision to close our office to all outside visitors starting Monday, March 16, 2020.
What Does This Mean?
- We will no longer allow member walk-ins for any reason.
- Should you require a meeting with one of our staff members, you may email requests and our staff will arrange for a telephone appointment.
- We are currently staffed to answer phones as normal; however, we recommend you correspond with our office via email. This will allow us to serve you better, should our staff need to work remotely.
|GENERAL and MANITOBAemail@example.com
- For fastest service, we recommend that you submit all correspondence by email when possible.
- Local 739 members who wish to self-pay their union dues should make payment by way of cheque or money order payable to Local Union 739, 168 Higgins Avenue, Winnipeg, MB, R3B 0B8.
- Local 177 members who wish to self-pay their union dues should make payment by way of cheque or money order payable to Local Union 177, 17804 – 118 Avenue, NW, Edmonton, AB, T5S 2W3; or pay by credit card over the phone at 780-484-8645.
We at IUPAT will do our best to respond to all correspondence in a timely manner, however, there may be some delay in response time. We appreciate your patience and understanding on this matter. We will provide additional updates as the situation changes, and also recommend checking DC17.ca for more information.
Should you have any other questions or concerns, please do not hesitate to contact our office(s) at the contact email addresses or telephone as listed above.
Thank you for understanding.