Industrial Skills 101 [Edmonton]
November 13 - November 15| Free
Industrial Skills 101
- Prerequisites: DC17 member in good standing
- Who should attend: New Members / Apprentice Industrial Painters
- Duration: 3 days / 24 hours
- Time: 8:00 a.m. – 4:00 p.m.
- Learning Format: Classroom Theory & Basic Practical
- Instructor: Mike Iftody (AB); Rodger Watson (SK)
- For more information: contact Mike Iftody, Rodger Watson, or Chris Hooter
- Max Enrollment: 12
- IUPAT Brief History
- IUPAT DC 17 Brief History
- Construction & Commodities in DC 17 (Oil, Potash, etc.)
- Demographics of DC 17
- Your CBA; Worker Rights; Employer Rights
- Achieve required safety requirements
- Job Expectations and Responsibilities (follows Instructions, self-motivated, taking initiative, positive attitude)
- The Basics (Shop equipment walkthrough)
- Mixing (PDS, read & apply) + Prepping Task + Paint Mixing
- Stripping / Brush & Roll
To register, click the + sign to show the number of attendees. A registration form will open.
Enter your name & email address.