Industrial Skills 102 [Edmonton]
November 16, 2018 @ 7:45 am - November 18, 2018 @ 4:00 pm MST| Free
- Prerequisites: DC17 member in good standing
- Who should attend: Apprentice Industrial Painters / Brush & Roll guys looking to expand skills / SSPC CAS Preparation
- Duration: 3 days / 24 hours
- Time: 8:00 a.m. – 4:00 p.m.
- Learning Format: Classroom Theory & Practical
- Instructor: Mike Iftody (AB); Rodger Watson (SK)
- For more information: contact Mike Iftody, Rodger Watson, or Chris Hooter
- Max Enrollment: 12
- Practice safe work habits & procedures (e.g., Safety Data Sheets)
- Operate Blast Pot (ex: adjust sand, attach hoses, check deflectors & rubbers, potman, signals)
- Basic Blasting to various standards (SP6, SP7, etc.)
To register, click the + sign to show the number of attendees. A registration form will open.
Enter your name & email address.