Industrial Skills 104 [Saskatoon]
January 17 - January 19| Free
- Prerequisites: DC17 member in good standing
- Who should attend: Apprentice Industrial Painters / Brush & Roll guys looking to expand skills / SSPC CAS Preparation
- Duration: 3 days / 24 hours
- Time: 8:00 a.m. – 4:00 p.m.
- Learning Format: Classroom Theory & Practical
- Instructor: Mike Iftody (AB); Rodger Watson (SK)
- For more information: contact Mike Iftody, Rodger Watson, or Chris Hooter
- Max Enrollment: 12
- FTI CAS 2100 – Intro to Industrial Coatings
- FTI CAS 2200 – Intro to Corrosion Theory
- FTI CAS 2300 – Intro to Surface Prep
- FTI CAS 2301 – Ambient Conditions
- FTI CAS 2302 – Nozzle Blast Systems
- FTI CAS 2303 – Abrasives
- FTI CAS 2304 – Portable Wheel Blast Equipment
To register, click the + sign to show the number of attendees. A registration form will open.
Enter your name & email address.