Industrial Skills 106 [Saskatoon]
February 25 @ 7:45 am - February 27 @ 4:00 pm CST| Free
Industrial Skills 106
- Prerequisites: DC17 member in good standing
- 106 picks up where 105 leaves off (playing by ear at this point)
- Who should attend: Apprentice Industrial Painters / Brush & Roll guys looking to expand skills / SSPC CAS Preparation
- Duration: 3 days / 24 hours (each)
- Time: 8:00 a.m. – 4:00 p.m.
- Learning Format: Classroom Instruction & Practical
- Instructor: Mike Iftody (AB); Rodger Watson (SK)
- For more information: contact Mike Iftody, Rodger Watson, or Chris Hooter
- Max Enrollment: 12
- FTI CAS 2400 – Intro to Spray
- FTI CAS 2401 – Mix & Thinning
- FTI CAS 2402 – Conventional Spray
- FTI CAS 2403 – Airless Spray
- FTI CAS 2404 – Air-Assisted Airless Spray Applications
- FTI CAS 2405 – Measuring & Monitoring Results / Inspection
- FTI CAS 2500 – Composition & Types
- FTI CAS 2600 – Concrete Specialty
To register, click the + sign to show the number of attendees. A registration form will open.
Enter your name & email address.