Please contact the Administrator’s office, Coughlin & Associates Ltd., in order that you may acquire the appropriate enrolment forms. Alternatively, you may download a Change Form from the Plan Administrator’s website by selecting the FORMS link at the top of the Home page (then selecting CHANGE FORM from the list of Winnipeg forms). Complete the form, print it off and sign it (any changes must be verified by the Plan Member’s signature) and mail it to the Plan Administrator’s address indicated on the Change Form.